Over the last three years, the total installed capacity of all wind energy facilities in Russia has reached 641 MW, of which 532 MW falls on the CDA programme.
The construction of the country’s first wind park was started by the Fortum in the summer of 2017, and the wind farm was commissioned in late 2017. [ … ]
In today’s environment, amid pandemic malaise, fulfilling obligations to commission renewable energy facilities is difficult for companies. This was stated by Igor Bryzgunov, Chairman of the Russian Association of the Wind Power Industry (RAWI) at an online conference organised by the Russia Renewable Energy Development Association. [ … ]
On 1 June 2020, the Gukovskaya WPP started supplying electricity and power to the wholesale market for electricity and power (WMEP) with an installed capacity of 100 MW. The wind power plant became the third completed facility of the Wind Energy Development Fund (a joint investment fund created on a parity basis by PJSC Fortum and JSC RUSNANO) in the Rostov Oblast. [ … ]
The Russian Ministry of Energy has developed and submitted to the Russian Government a package of regulatory changes aimed at improving mechanisms for renewable energy projects support in retail markets.
The government agency offers a comprehensive approach to the selection and implementation of RES-based generation projects in retail markets, including:
[ … ]
- transition to technologically neutral selection, in which projects for construction of renewables would compete regardless of the technology used for generation by the criterion of the minimum price of electricity produced from RES, which will reduce the price burden on consumers in a region;
- formation of price for electricity of RES generation objects based on the price in the application submitted by the investor for competitive selection, but not higher than the approved limit level, rather than at regulated tariffs.
The construction company Tetra Stroy has existed since 2008 and, together with Tetra Development, combines several main areas of professional activity:
- Development of the service concept with subsequent planning and design of the architectural design and construction design documentation stages
- turnkey equipment manufacturing and installation
- state expert examination support and assistance in equipment registration with Rostechnadzor (Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service)
- warranty and post-warranty service
- training of customer’s personnel (by the assignment)
The company performs the whole range of works from design to execution and delivery of the object to the customer. [ … ]
The Adygeyskaya wind power plant began supplying electricity to the wholesale electricity market. The power plant is operated by NovaWind, JSC, a part of Rosatom group.
According to the company’s press service, the capacity of the Adygeyskaya WPP is 150MW. [ … ]
The world is gradually abandoning the burning of fossil hydrocarbons and is switching to alternative energy sources. In different countries, the process goes differently. Somewhere, for instance in Germany, the share of renewable energy reached 46% in the amount of energy consumption, while somewhere else heating is only provided by coal combustion. [ … ]
It is proposed to issue ‘green certificates’ for energy generated from renewable sources (at wind turbines, solar power plants etc.) in Russia. The draft plan for a law was posted on the portal for draft laws and regulations by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. [ … ]
The International Energy Agency estimates that investment in wind turbines will reach $1 trillion in the next 20 years, with the equipment itself becoming almost twice as cheap. How is this industry developing in Russia? [ … ]
Within the framework of the study trip the delegation of RAWI headed by the Chairman Igor Bryzgunov visited the construction site of Adygeyskaya Wind Power Plant last Friday, September 20, 2019. [ … ]
Igor Bryzgunov, Chairman of the Russian Association of Wind Power Industry, took part in the filming of the Dvigatel Progressa (Russian for Engine of Progress) science TV show broadcasted by the RenTV channel and hosted by Timofey Bazhenov. [ … ]