“Organization of maintenance and service of wind turbines“.
The training course will be held in Russian.Organizer: Russian Association of WindPower Industry (RAWI). Dates: March 19-22, 2018. Location: Moscow, st. Stanislavsky, 29 c1, (Taganskaya metro station). You will learn:
- how to conclude a profitable contract for technical and service maintenance;
- how to avoid mistakes in the organization of work at the wind farm;
- how to correctly organize remote monitoring of wind turbines;
- how correctly to conduct short-term forecasting;
- nuances of maintenance of wind turbines;
- secrets of service;
- requirement for staff and instruments, etc .;
- you can ask questions and get qualified answers.
Program (in Russian)Target audience: heads of operating companies and service departments, heads of dispatching departments, team leaders of scheduled maintenance and service. Cost of participation:
- for the members of RAWI – 33 750 rubles. (with a 25% discount) *.
- for participants not members of RAWI – 45 000 rubles. (VAT exempt).
Registration form (in Russian)For more information, please contact the coordinator: Kovalenko Nina, tel. +7 495 374 58 07, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Skype: alcarison WhatsApp: +7 978 841 22 39