The training course will describe the main problems encountered by developers and managers of wind farms in the organization of work, and indicate possible solutions
“Project management and development of wind farms”
The training course will be held in Russian.
Organizer: Russian Association of WindPower Industry (RAWI).
Date: 29 – 31.08.2018
Location: Moscow, 29/1, Stanislavsky Street, (Taganskaya metro station).
Duration: 3 days.
The program includes the issues of a wind-measurement, wind farms construction, logistics and management.
Program (in Russian)
You will learn:
The target audience:
managers and specialists of development, construction companies and wind power projects; investors who want to invest competently and control the use.
Teachers of the course:
- how to solve the functional issues of planning and design of the wind farm;
- how to organize work at the initial stages of development of wind farms;
- what needs to be envisaged at the stages of implementation of wind power projects in order to avoid technical errors in the operation of the wind farm;
- how to learn from the examples tested by practice in “combat” conditions and find solutions adapted to Russian realities and much more.
Cost of participation:
- Head of Engeneering Center of Service Maintenance Stupakov Denys, LLC “Fuhrlaender Windtechnology”;
- invited experts from Russian and European wind power companies.
* These conditions are valid for registration no later than 30 calendar days before the event.
- for the members of RAWI – 33 750 rubles. (with a 25% discount) *.
- for participants not members of RAWI – 45 000 rubles. (VAT exempt).
Registration form (in Russian)
For more information, please contact the coordinator:
Phone +7 495 374 58 07,
WhatsApp: +7 978 841 22 39