CTE WIND (member of RAWI) is an international engineering consulting firm specialized in the analysis and design of onshore wind turbine foundations. They will participate on July 30, 2019 in the online webinar will be hold by RAWI.
CTE WIND will share their broad experience and presents its range of services and solutions in wind industry.
CTE WIND as part of the CTE group they have developed a foundation for 14,500 turbines at more than 1,450 wind farms in 55 countries.
The webinar topics:
- how to design an optimized and reliable wind turbine foundation?
- how to identify potential cost optimizations
- management and supervision of the construction process
- world experiences and good practices of CTE Wind including Russia
- challenges during wind turbine foundations construction
- how to manage troubleshooting
Who can avail of the webinar?
- WPP developers
- geotechnical investigation specialists
- heads of construction and consulting companies
- work superintendents and responsible contractors
- construction oversight and construction design supervision specialists
- wind power generation companies
Who is hosting the webinar?
Alexander MARTIN, CEO CTE WIND, Enrique MARTINEZ, Manager Business developpement of CTE Wind
Date held: July 30, 2019
Duration: from 11-30 a.m. until 12-30 p.m. (Moscow time)/(10:30-11:30 am in France)
Language: English with Russian translation
Post-webinar, RAWI’s YouTube channel will contain the footage of the webinar.
Care to know how to design a great wind turbine foundation?
We look forward to see you at the webinar!
Should you have any questions, please contact the coordinator:
phone +7 (495) 134 68 88
mobile +7 (978) 841 22 39 (Viber, WhatsApp)
Please note, that the RAWI encourages all its members to use the opportunity of hosted webinars to expand the knowledge of market participants about their services and expand their client base.