On December 2-3, 2020, during the virtual exhibition WindEnergy Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany), the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce together with the Russian Association of the Wind Power Industry (RAWI) and the CCI of Cottbus (IHK Cottbus) are organising an online conference on the “Wind Power: Potential for the Russian-German cooperation” topic.
You can take part in the online conference free of charge by registering at the link.
The programme includes presentations by panellists, specialised associations, company business cases, and online pitching. The main topics of the conference are:
- From import to export: Russia’s business interests in foreign markets
- Wind power and its contribution to the German energy sector
- Regional support for wind power in Germany, opportunities for cooperation with Russian companies
- Reality or dream: can Russia’s companies go 100% renewable?
- Is Russia ready to enter the sustainable energy market?
- Wind power package solutions providers’ prospects
The conference is being held in Russian, English and German (simultaneous interpretation provided).
WindEnergy Hamburg is an international exhibition that every two years gathers core business representing the wind power industry. The exhibition is focused on international cooperation in the wind energy. More than 1400 exhibitors across the value chain from 100 countries around the world showcase their products and developments at the exhibition grounds. In 2020, the exhibition is being held from December 1 to 4 in online environments.
You can become not only a visitor or an exhibitor at the exhibition, but also enter on special terms into the Russian national pavilion, where Russian wind energy sector will be presented.
Entrance to the Russian Pavilion will be available only to WindEnergy Hamburg 2020 participants and will be valid for two years up until the next exhibition.
The following will be digitally presented at its page:
- information on Russia’s wind power industry
- key Russian-German Chamber of Commerce’s activities and events related to wind power
- companies representing Russia’s wind energy sector
Among the materials of the pavilion, the Review of the Russian wind energy market for 2019 (available in English and German) will be presented.
We are delighted to invite you to become a part of the National Pavilion and take advantage of the unique offer.