Having your questions and wishes in mind, representatives of the STC UPS, JSC (Moscow branch) will provide detailed information on special aspects of the technological connection of wind power plants to power grids ranging from legislative regulation to technical issues and subsequent operation of a wind farm within the power grid after commissioning.
Date held: June 2, 2020
The start is at 11:00 AM (Moscow time) in Russian
The main talking points of the report:
- Regulatory control of the prospective development of the Russian unified power system;
- stages of technological connection;
- requirements to the wind power plant grid connection;
- specific features of interaction with electric power industry entities during the WPP technological connection process.
Maksim Volkov, deputy chief engineer at the STC UPS (Moscow branch), Ph.D. in Engineering Science
Who can avail of the webinar?
WPP investors and developers;
generation companies implementing WPP projects;
companies engaged in WPP development and construction.
STC UPS, JSC (Moscow branch) – a member of the RAWI – is a development company of engineering and investment solutions in energy systems development. Development of power distribution and external power supply schemes; complex support of the process of concluding an agreement on technological connection;, feasibility study of replacement activities ensuring decommissioning of generation equipment; development of perspective plans for power systems development.
- short deadlines with consistent high quality;
- high degree of readiness for project implementation:
– knowledge of the current regulatory and procedural work performance approaches;
– large baseline and well-established technology for data collection and updating;
– availability of agreements on confidentiality with gencos, transcos and discos;
– proven practice of interaction at coordination and approval of works with gencos, transcos and discos and regional executive authorities;
– availability of up-to-date and verified computer simulation models for research of electric power systems performance.
– availability of latest software packages for research of electric power systems performance and their subjects
WPP development experienceSTC UPS, JSC (Moscow branch) has completed more than 130 power distribution schemes for power plants, of which more than 30 projects are wind power distribution schemes. STC UPS, by order of VetroOGK, JSC, developed the “Electric Power Industry; Distributed generation; Technical requirements to generation facilities based on the usage of wind turbines” national standard.