Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials, the world’s leading manufacturer of polymer-based solutions for all segments of industry, is a division of Mitusbishi Chemicals. The company is represented in 20 countries and has more than 2 800 employees.
For wind power industry the company produces the following:
For wind turbines:
– Yaw slide bearing pads, in case yawing is done by Yawing Slide Bearing System, as alternative to roller bearing.
– Gearbox lubrication rings
Offshore wind turbine installation tools:
– Paint protection strips in piling hammer
– Paint protection strips in transition piece (TP)
– Bend restrictors
– Track plates for use in ROV
For WT rotors:
– Spar caps in wind turbine blades (supplied by our sister company Mitsubishi Carbon Fiber).
We are looking forward to seeing you at the RAWIFORUM2020 in Moscow on February 19-20!