The Dutch company Emergya Wind Technology, represented by Mr. Roeland de Rijk, General Director of RDR Consultancy (member of the RAWI), will share its experience about developing hybrid wind/diesel power systems for remote and isolated regions.
Established in 2004, EWT is the leading global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines and with over 600 turbines installed, power is delivered to close to 500.000 households!
Till recently many electric cooperatives were not aware of the potential benefits of integrating wind energy into their diesel power plants. Now, with the advancement of both wind energy technology as well as grid control systems, improved integration and operations, lower cost of ownership and advanced monitoring capabilities & support services, wind energy is a proven and cost effective solution for integration into diesel power plants.
What matters are going to be covered?
- Introduction to the company
- Introduction to the technology (with a special focus on the cold climate package)
- Discussion about the Russian market for wind energy
- Discussion about the feasibility of hybrid wind/diesel power generation and what are the future developments
Who can avail of the webinar?
- representatives of companies that provide energy to remote areas
- equipment suppliers (DGS) wishing to expand their competencies through renewable energy
- representatives of regional authorities
- other RES market participants
Spokesman: Roeland de Rijk,
General Director of RDR Consultancy
Date held: October 10, 2019
Duration: from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Moscow time)
Post-webinar, RAWI’s YouTube channel will contain the footage of the webinar.
We look forward to see you at the webinar!
Should you have any questions, please contact the coordinator:
phone +7 (495) 134 68 88
mobile +7 (978) 841 22 39 (Viber, WhatsApp)
Please note, that the RAWI encourages all its members to use the opportunity of hosted webinars to expand the knowledge of market participants about their services and expand their client base.