Due to the growing interest in the topic of using renewable energy sources (RES) in remote and isolated areas, on July 11 are discussing the commercial aspects of the implementation of wind and hybrid energy projects for remote consumers online. You are going to learn about the experience of such projects and what is being done today in the direction of creating systems based on renewables successfully operating in the extreme conditions of the Arctic.
The following topics are going to be covered during the webinar:
- when it is practical to apply renewable energy
- what types of RES are possible to use, what does it depend on
- advantages and disadvantages of various wind turbines, what to pay attention to
- energy storage: how practical it is
- example of calculations
- international practices
- variants of government support in the Russian Federation
Who can avail of the webinar?
- representatives of companies that provide energy to remote areas
- equipment suppliers (DGS) wishing to expand their competencies through renewable energy
- other RES market participants
- representatives of regional authorities
Who is hosting the webinar?
Dmitry Stepanov, Deputy CEO of Altren, LLC: Russian Competence Center for Renewable Energy.
Date held: July 11, 2019
Duration: from 10-00 a.m. until 11-00 a.m. (Moscow time)
Post-webinar, RAWI’s YouTube channel will contain the footage of the webinar.
Care to know the whole truth about the use of renewables in remote and isolated areas and get answers to your questions?
We look forward to see you at the webinar!
Please note, that the RAWI encourages all its members to use the opportunity of hosted webinars to expand the knowledge of market participants about their services and expand their client base.