The Russian Association of the Wind Industry will participate in the IV INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS REENCON – ХХІ Renewable Energy – XXI Century: Energy and Economic Efficiency which will be held at the Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO June 5-6, 2018 Programme
The Chairman of the RAWI, Igor Bryzgunov, will act as the moderator of the Session “Wind power sector of Russia after 2024 – tasks, problems, solutions”. It should be noted that the session will be held in a new format, including active interaction not only with the speakers, but also with the participants in the session. Speakers of the session and listeners are invited to participate in the session.
- What will be the results of the selection of wind power projects in 2018, will the capex be reduced?
- Is the wind energy development model optimal in Russia?
- Does the competitive system provide growth?
- What elements of it are working for development, which are the preservation of the positions of existing participants?
- Does the prospect have a further increase in localization?
- Is there a potential for creating a Russian line of wind turbines?
These and many other issues are expected to be discussed at the Session “Wind power sector of Russia after 2024 – tasks, problems, solutions”. which will take place in the Middle Hall of the Skolkovo Technopark on June 6 at 3 pm
To participate in the event, please registerSimultaneous translation will be provided