On May 16-17, Ulyanovsk will host the international investment Forum “Wind Power 2018”.. The event is a professional platform designed for unlocking investment in the Russian wind industry, sharing insights, seeking solutions, and fostering essential collaboration between authorities and business, in order to streamline new ambitious projects and promote social and economic development in the region.
Confirmed VIP guests include:
- Sergey Morozov, Governor of the Ulyanovsk region
- Igor Bryzgunov, Chairman of the Russian Association of Wind Power Industry
- Vitaly Khotsenko, Minister, Ministry of energy, industry and communications of the Stavropol territory
- Ildar Shakhmayev, Deputy Minister, Ministry of industry and innovative policy of the republic of Bashkortostan
- Almaz Khusainov, Deputy Minister, Ministry of industry and trade of the republic of Tatarstan
- Mikhail Sychev, Head of Directorate, Ministry of energy, construction and utilities of the Kaluga region
- Sergey Filatov, Deputy Chairman for Investment Activity, Government of the Orel region
- Albert Sokovykh, Chief, Energy and Tariff Management Office of the Lipetsk region
The forum features 30+ investment projects for the wind farm development across Russia with 2018-2022 deadlines, including:
- 2 wind farms by Enel Russia totalling 291 MW. In summer 2017, Enel Russia has been entitled to build 2 wind parks with overall capacity at 291 MW. Total investment is expected to reach 405m EUR, which is 26bn RUB. Project technology partner is Siemens Gamesa.
- VetroOGK wind generation facilities totalling 610 MW. First wind farms are expected to appear in the Russian south – in Adygea (150 MW) and Krasnodar territory (460 MW). Lagerwey is selected as the technology partner.
- Crimean Generating systems
The biggest operating wind farm in Russia. Plant capacity is 60 MW. The WPP has been in operation since 1992. Plans call for the enterprise equipment modernisation.
The event encompasses 3 onsite visits to wind farms and small wind generation facilities.
- Leaders debate: Government, investors, technology and equipment suppliers. Subsidisation and state support
- 25+ established experts!Case studies of wind farm construction and development, funding, and environmental safety.
- FOCUS SESSION: Product localisation – equipment essentials for the Russian wind industry
- Case studies of wind energy development delivered by global leaders from Germany, Spain, France, Italy, and the UK.
- Roadshow and dedicated exhibition of breakthrough technologies and equipment by the world’s leaders.
Request the programme: http://www.windrussiaconference.com/program/