How will the unfolding COVID-19 pandemic affect the completion of wind energy projects? What is currently happening at production and construction sites? How will this situation affect the various industries in renewable energy? Together with market leaders, global and Russian experts we will discuss the ways of better navigating in the uncertain energy future. Will this situation strengthen or weaken the green transition of energy grid?
Date held: 16.04.2020
Duration: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Organiser: Russian Association of Wind Power Industry (RAWI)
Location: online broadcast on the Zoom platform. Registration is required.
Language of broadcast: Russian, interpretation of English-speaking participants is provided.
Moderator Igor Bryzgunov, Chairman of RAWI
- Andrey Pokhozhaev, Senior Managing Director Investment Management of the Investment Division of the RUSNANO Management Company LLC
- Kimal Yusupov, General Director of the Vestas Rus LLC and Vestas Manufacturing Rus LLC
- Stefan Gsänger, WWEA Secretary General, World Wind Energy Association
- Alexey Khokhlov, Head of division “Electric power industry”, Energy Centre, Moscow SKOLKOVO School of Management
- Sohaib Malik, Senior Market Analyst for EMEARC Power & Renewables Wood Mackenzie A/SL
- Roman Popov, Commercial Director of Sarens Russia LLC
- Dmitry Bogdanov, senior associate in the infrastructure, projects and construction team at CMS Russia
- Igor Makarov, Head of the School of World Economy at National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow (HSE)
Coordinator: Nina Kovalenko
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone number: +7 (978) 841 22 39 (WhatsApp)