This year, we are pleased to announce that the Review 2019 is being developed in strong collaboration with the SKOLKOVO Energy Centre of the Moscow School of Management. The Review will be presented at the RAWI Forum 2020.
We invite all RAWI members and market participants to participate in the preparation of the Review 2019.
You can send us your articles by 01.12.2019 on the following topics:
- News of legislative support of renewable energy development in Russia.
- Standardisation of the wind power industry.
- Environmental and climatic aspects of renewable energy.
- Development of localisation of production of components and competencies in the field of design, construction and operation of wind farms.
- Development of small wind energy and retail market in Russia (including examples of implemented micro generation projects).
- Trends in the development of wind energy industry and science within and outside of Russia.
or any other wind energy or wind energy market topic that you would like to submit to the Review.
The articles will be reviewed by the Expert council for the Review and editorial team. The articles should not be of an advertising nature; the most important for us is the depth of each of the topics presented, however, you can describe the competencies and results achieved by your company in 2019. Articles should not exceed 2-3 pages (Times New Roman, 12-14 type size, 1.5 line spacing). The Expert council for the Review will be formed in the near future.
For sending articles and for all questions, please contact:
Roman Denisov, phone: +79217974549, email@example.com