Date held: February 19-20, 2020
Location: Moscow, World Trade Centre, Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya str., 12
Organiser: Russian Association of Wind Power Industry (RAWI)
With the support of: Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
From February 19 to 20, 2020, the Russian Association of Wind Power Industry is inviting professional participants of all sectors of the wind industry in Russia and the world to the RAWI Forum to inform them about the ongoing developments in the Russian wind energy market, identify new growth points, problems of wind industry development and discuss possible ‘forks in the road’ in the development of wind industry in Russia.
At the RAWI Forum will be presented:
- Viewpoints of leaders: opinions of key customers of the industry, representatives of utilities and investment companies, manufacturers of equipment and technologies, regional authorities and heads, state market regulators and leading experts of Russian and foreign companies.
- ‘Hot’ session on a topical issue from the perspective of the government and experts on decarbonisation and reduction of human impact on global warming.
- Leading experts: examples of best practices in designing and construction of wind power plants in the Russian Federation.
- Case studies of the decisions of countries’ and large companies’ leaders that have adopted the path of transition to 100% RES-generation.
- Forum of suppliers: B2B negotiations with leading managers of business customers
- Presentation of independent developers’ projects.
Plenary discussion. What are the possible future scenarios for the development of the wind industry in Russia? Moderator: Jeroen Nikolaas Ketting, founder of the Lighthousegroupe consulting company.
The place of the wind energy in the light of global climate change. Will RES in Russia become a part of a large project on decarbonisation and reduction of human impact on global climate warming? Moderator: Mikhail Yulkin, Director General of the Environmental Investments Centre.
Development, design and construction of energy facilities in Russia. The first-hand examples of the best wind power plants design and construction practices in Russia. Moderator: Ilya Gordeev – Chairman of the WES LLC.
Issues and prospects of the wind energy market in the Russian Federation. Is there still a bit of room in the market? The main segments of the RES market development scenarios. Moderator: mutual approval pending.
On the programme:
- Is there a place for offshore wind in the Russian market?
- Financial and insurance instruments of the RES market.
- Localisation and production of equipment for renewable energy facilities.
- Land and sea logistics development
- Science, education, R&D.
- Renewable energy solutions for autonomous generation.
- New technologies in wind energy
Nina Kovalenko, Project Manager
Phone +7 495 134 68 88 | Mobile +7 978 841 22 39 (WhatsApp)