Event title: Roundtable discussion “Wind energy market in Russia and promising projects of the Northwestern Federal District”.
Date held: August 2, 2019
Venue: St. Petersburg, Nevsky Prospekt 68A Liter A, Nevsky 68 Business Center, 3rd floor, Russian-German Chamber of Commerce
To promote the development of wind energy business by providing participants with relevant information on the wind energy market in Russia. To discuss the prospects for the construction of wind farms in the Northwestern Federal District.
To contribute to the establishment of contacts and further cooperation of Russian and German companies through communication and exchange of information on participation in wind power industry projects.
Friday, August 2, 2019
Part I – Business program
Head of the Department of Traditional and Renewable Energy
Chamber of commerce’s welcome speech
Wind power industry in Russia
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, LLC
Localization of wind turbine components manufacture in Russia: fundamental steps and development prospects
Project Engineer at Vetropark, LLC
#1 Windpark in the Leningrad Oblast
Risks and insurance solutions at all stages of the WPP project implementation
11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Deputy Director General at Mosoblgidroproekt, JSC
Special aspects of wind farm design in the Russian Federation
Senior project manager at Peikko, LLC
Overview of the Tech tour and familiarization with the successful example of the Peikko Group’s entry into the Russian market
Presentation of the wind energy business mission of the Chamber of Commerce
Q&A session / Hotwash / Refreshment time
Part II – Tech tour
Visiting Peikko plant for the production of the wind turbine components
Invited to take part are:
- investors in RES-based facilities;
- representatives of generation companies;
- wind turbine manufacturers, equipment and wind turbine components suppliers;
- representatives of design and construction companies;
- representatives of companies providing services in the field of wind energy;
- representatives of regional ministries, departments, authorities.
Participation strong points:
- all major wind energy market participants interested in developing projects of the Northwestern Federal District are presented at one event;
- maximum target and interested audience for the successful enhancing cooperation;
- an opportunity to meet with the majority of potential customers operating in the Russian market;
- examples of effective international cooperation in the implementation of innovative technologies in Russian wind power industry from member companies.
phone +7 (495) 134 68 88
mobile +7 (978) 841 22 39 (Viber, WhatsApp)