We are going to discuss this on ARWE-2019 in Ulyanovsk.
The Renewable Energy for Isolated and Arctic Territories session is being held on May 23 in the Forum’s Plenary Hall from 14:00 to 16:00.
The key speakers are:
- Nikolay Golubchikov, Director of the Department for Innovations&Development, RusHydro
- Yuri Mirchevsky, CEO of Peredvizhnaya Energetika, PJSC
- Vladimir Masolov, CEO of VDM-Tekhnika, LLC
- Mikhail Konischev, CEO of VTR Inzhiniring, LLC
- Andrei Fritz, Hardware Development Freqcon projects manager
- Felix Shaw, Business Development Director, Shanghai Ghrepower Green Energy Co., Ltd
- Vyacheslav Ruksha, Deputy Director General – Director of the Directorate of the Northern Sea Route, Rosatom Group
- Anton Usachev, Managing Director of the NP Russian Association of Solar Energy
- Fariza Esiyeva, Head of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sector, ANO International Center for Sustainable Energy Development under the auspices of UNESCO (ISEDC)
- Andrei Redkin, Director General of Altren, LLC